- ¾ cup sugar
- 16 tbs unsalted butter
- 1.5 cup peanut butter (I used both because that is what we had)
- 1.5 cup granulated sugar
- .5 cup golden brown sugar, packed
- 1.5 tsp kosher salt
- 1 tbs vanilla
- 4 eggs at room tempurature
- 2 Cups flour, sifted
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees and spray coat the pan.
- Melt butter and peanut butter together then set aside to cool.
- Sift sugars and salt.
- Whisk in one egg at a time until combined.
- Add vanilla.
- Whisk in peanut butter mixture until combined.
- Sift in flour and mix until flour just disappears.
- Pour into prepared pan and bake (about 35 minutes).
- 1 C confectioner’s sugar
- .25 cup peanut butter, melted
- Milk (based on your thickness preference).
Once bars have cooled, flip out onto a cooling rack fitted into a cookie sheet (to catch the icing). Mix icing ingredients togther until of desired consistency. Drizzle over bars. Let icing set up and cut.