Here is a repository of galleries of different events and people in my life.
PIERCE COUNTY PROJECTS
I live in the Pierce County area, it has a lot of cool places I want to photograph as different projects. These projects have their own sets of galleries (each church, bridge, whatever) to tie back to. These links take you to the project pages that support the galleries.
- Churches of Pierce County – Project showcasing the churches in and around P.C.
So much childhood drama, but also so much cool things no other children get to do normally. This is where that all goes.
- Camp Horizon Volunteering for the Lions Club (Birch Bay State Park, Summer 1987)
SPECIAL EVENTS AND DATE NIGHTS
If its the hubby and myself going on a date, or maybe to the zoo, I try and put it here.
- Point Defiance Zoo and Aquarium, Tiger watching… (Tacoma, WA November 2018)
- Mount Baker Scenic Railroad, Date night with hubby in (Elbe, WA Summer 2015).
TRAVEL (MEDICAL, PERSONAL, RELAXATION)
All my travel galleries will go here (barring date night/special events). Right now it is mostly travel for work or transition, but I still get some photos.
- Surgical Consult in Phoenix – GUSK, My FFS consult (Phoenix, AZ 2018)
GHOST TOWNS and ABANDONED PLACES
I am fond of taking pictures of abandoned places, so this is where they go.
- Liberty, WA Ghost Town, a visit to my first “abandoned” places. (Liberty WA 9/2017)